Fauna and flora a combination that gives us the best stamp blocks of stamps of this theme that unites in the best series of stamps for collectors of fauna and flora. All this much more on the web stamps philately.
Wildlife and flora Argentina stamps
Año 2009, serie de 2 stamps nº 2792 – 93 del Catálogo Yvert, valor 2€. stamps Tema fauna y flora endémicas de Argentina: Arañón de monte y Mburucuyá o pasionaria.
The arañon de monte, also known as the “Rufous Hornero,” is a species of bird that is native to Argentina and other parts of South America. It belongs to the family Furnariidae, which includes many species of ovenbirds and woodcreepers. The arañon de monte is a medium-sized bird, typically measuring around 25 centimeters in length. It has a brown plumage with a rufous head and tail. The arañon de monte is found in a wide range of habitats, including grasslands, savannas, and open woodlands. It feeds primarily on insects and spiders, which it searches for by probing the crevices of tree bark. The arañon de monte is not considered to be endangered.
Brazil is home to a wide variety of wildlife, including many species of mammals, birds, reptiles, and fish. The Amazon rainforest, which covers a large portion of the country, is home to an incredibly diverse array of animals, including jaguars, monkeys, piranhas, and anacondas. In addition to the Amazon, Brazil also has several other biomes, such as the Cerrado and the Atlantic Forest, which are home to unique species. The Cerrado, for instance, is home to the maned wolf and the giant anteater, while the Atlantic Forest is home to the golden lion tamarin and the macaw. The Pantanal, the largest wetland in the world, is a paradise for birdwatchers, with over 650 species of birds, including the hyacinth macaw and the scarlet ibis. Brazil also has a rich marine life, with many species of dolphins, whales, and sea turtles along its extensive coastlines.
Wildlife and flora stamps of Belarus
Belarus is a country located in Eastern Europe, it has a diverse and interesting fauna, including many species of mammals, birds, reptiles, and fish. The country is home to a large number of forest-dwelling species, such as the European bison, the elk, the wild boar and the European beaver. Also, Belarus is home to many species of birds, including the white-tailed eagle, the crane, and the black stork. In addition to the fauna, Belarus also has a rich diversity of orchids, with over 50 different species found throughout the country, including the lady’s slipper orchid and the bee orchid. Dragonflies are also an important part of the biodiversity in Belarus, with over 50 species found in the country, including the red-veined darter and the southern hawker.
Belarus offers many opportunities to explore its diverse fauna and flora. Some of the best places to visit include:
- Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park: This UNESCO World Heritage site is one of the oldest and most famous national parks in Europe. It is home to a wide variety of wildlife, including bison, elk, and wild boars. It also has a rich diversity of plant life, including many species of orchids and mosses.
- Pripyatsky National Park: This national park is located in the southwest of the country and is known for its diverse fauna, including wolves, deer, and the European beaver. The park is also home to many species of birds and dragonflies.
- Berezinski Biosphere Reserve: This biosphere reserve is located in the southwest of the country, in the Pripyat River Floodplain. It is known for its rich biodiversity and is home to many species of fish, birds, and mammals, including the European bison and the beaver.
- Narochanski National Park: This park is located in the northwest of the country, and is known for its beautiful lakes and forests. It is home to a wide variety of wildlife, including elk, wild boar, and many species of birds. It’s also a great place to spot orchids and dragonflies.
- Braslav Lakes National Park: This national park is located in the northwest of the country, and is known for its beautiful lakes and wetlands. It is home to a wide variety of wildlife, including beaver, elk, and many species of birds, dragonflies and orchids.
It is recommended to check the opening hours and regulations of these places before you visit, also it’s advisable to hire a guide to help you identify the different species you might encounter
Año 2012, folder Bloc nº 93 del Catálogo Yvert, valor 6€. Tema fauna y flora. Esta folder conmemora el 20 aniversario de las relaciones diplomáticas entre belarus e Israel. En la parte superior del sello encontramos los escudos de ambos países.
Año 2013, serie de 2 stamps nº 808 – 809 del Catálogo Yvert, valor 4.50€.
Año 2013, folder Bloc nº 94 del Catálogo Yvert, valor 4.20€. Tema fauna y flora del país: El Libro Rojo de la República de belarus. En los stamps no consta el valor postal.
stamps de fauna y flora de la India.
stamps de fauna y flora de Rumanía.
Año 2008, serie de 3 stamps nº 5334 – 36 del Catálogo Yvert, valor 5.50€.
año 2008, folder Bloc nº 362 del Catálogo Yvert, valor 5,50€. Tema fauna: pez Escardinius (Racovitzai) y Escargot ( Melanopsis Pareyssi) y flora: Nenupar de las aguas termales del Lago de Petea, reserva natural.
stamps de fauna y flora de Ukranie.
Año 2011, folder Bloc de 6 stamps nº 81 del Catálogo Yvert, valor 10€. Tema fauna y flora: la primavera. Bella folder con un diseño y colorido espectacular.
Año 2012, folder Bloc de 4 stamps nº 88 del Catálogo Yvet, valor 5,90€. Tema fauna y flora: el verano,Maravillosa folder con una muestra de la flores y frutas como la cereza y la fresa del país.
Año 2013, folder Bloc de 4 stamps nº 102 del Catálogo Yvert, valor 5.40€. Tema fauna y flora: el otoño. La muchacha está rodeada de una variedad de frutas,hortalizas, flores, un ave y hongos ( Boletus edulis ) autóctonos de Ukranie.
Año 2014, folder Bloc SIN CATALOGAR POR EL MOMENTO,con 4 stamps, tema flora y fauna: el invierno. En ella apreciamos a una muchacha en representación del crudo invierno, la misma está rodeada de nieve con pajaritos, el conejo, la ardilla y frutos del bosque.